4.30.2020

♥ 1 3 ♥ 0 0 ♥ 0 7 ♥ 0 8 ♥ 0 7 ♥ Ka'Daes ♥ Re: Everreach: Project Eden



The advertising behind Everreach: Project Eden does a great job of saying the lead writer worked on Mass Effect.  Except it fails to actually say that the story is player driven like Mass Effect.  It may seem ironic, or even rather disingenuous, but entirely expected from corporate doublespeak pencil pushers, for the story in Everreach: Project Eden to not have anything to do with player choice.

Steam, says the publisher is having a 40% Sale this weekend, for Everreach: Project Eden.  However, it will need to be much more than a 40% Sale to interest this fan of Mass Effect I & II{1, 2}, for an unknown single release from an untested developer.  Maybe when they cut it to 75% in a few years {hopefully it is that successful}, or it's given to me as a gift by someone, sense it is on my wishlist.  Alternatively, the sale might be more enticing if it was also on GoG's Galaxy.

What corporate company's seem to fail to understand is that all of the old games like Alpha Protocol, Baldur's Gate I, Baldur's Gate II, Claire, Cyberpunk 2077, Detroit: Become Human, Dishonored, Dragon Age: Origins, D. A.: II, D. A.: III, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Elder Scrolls Legend Battlespire, Elder Scrolls Adventures Redguard, Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fable I, Fallout I, Fallout II, Fallout III, Fallout IV, Mass Effect I, M. E. II, Outer Worlds, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pathfinder: Wrath of the RighteousPillars of Eternity I, P. o. E. II: Deadfire ArchipelagoPlanescape: Torment, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I, S. W.: K. o. t. O. R.: Sith Lords, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Tyranny, Witcher I, Witcher: II, Witcher III, Witcher: Thronebreaker, et cetera are abundantly & indomitably able to occupy the entertainment hours for any gamer who likes dynamic worlds with player driven stories in their games.  And that list is just the ones found by me, there are many others not listed or simply unknown to me.  If you know of any leave a link in a comment to this humble post of mine.

So every time they release a Mass Effect: Andromeda, Fallout 76, Star Wars: Battlefront II, et cetera more gamers, than do actually buy their games, instead look for older games that are a known quantity.  They satisfy the craving & are blissfully devoid of the modern micro'transactions that are beloved by Bethesda Game Studios & Electronic Arts.

For sharing Gravity, grateful am I.  May the Goddess be asked to eternally alighten a path towards love, joy, & happiness along the self'determined life'cycle chosen by the Higher'Self of yours, pray do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment